Outdoor parking spaces are equipped with parking detectors/occupancy detectors/ Parking lot Sensors to notify which parking spot is available. It eliminates the time required to looks for free spots available. The detectors/ parking lot sensors continually send data to the system that monitors. These parking sensors have been developed specifically for outdoor parking slots.
Smart Features of Parking Lot Sensors
- Each detector has battery power to last for seven or more years.
- Occupancy status is sent via built-in radio to data aggravator that is equipped with GSM modem.
- Parking detectors/occupancy detectors are best placed in open parking slot.
- They ease congestion caused due to random parking and make parking orderly.
- They are cost-effective and durable, making them a smart choice