Event - Prawaas Expo 2019 Mumbai
Prawaas 2019 - India International Bus & Car Travel Show
After the success of Inaugural Edition of Prawaas, Announcing 2nd edition of India's Biggest Bus & Car Show for Public Transport. Prawaas 2019 aims to bring together leading Bus & Car operators from across India in eight important passenger Transport segments viz; Intercity, Intracity, School Bus, Employee Transport, Tour Operators, Tourist Cabs, Maxi Cabs and PPP-SPVs.
The central theme "Towards Safe, Smart, Sustainable Passenger Mobility" will trigger focused interactions amongst Operators, Manufacturers, STUs, Policy Makers, Regulators, sector experts and media. So join us at Prawaas 2019, India's only thought leadership & business forum in the field of passenger transport.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF PRAWAAS 2017
- For the 1st time ever 3000+ Bus Operators from more than 25 States of India and 2 Union Territories participated in the event.
- Prawaas 2017 was a one of its kind event which was witnessed by 9 Ministers from Central & State Governments, 14MLAs and other bureaucrats.
- Conference was addressed by 110 top-notch Speakers from all across the globe.
- Exhibition attracted 10000 Business Visitors who interacted with 120 Exhibitors representing best of Bus & Car Manufacturers, Body Builders & Allied Industry, Technology Solutions, Financial Institutes, PSUs, Start-Ups and NGOs.
- 1st Prawaas Excellence Awards recognized best of the operators from Private, Public, Bus Body Manufacturers, IT Solutions, Passenger Choice Bus Operators. The Life Time Achievement award was conferred upon Dr. O.P. Agarwal, WRI India at this occasion.
- A Grand Valedictory Function and Exhibitors- Awards concluded the mega show.
- After the superlative response to the Inaugural Edition, it was announced that 2nd edition of Prawaas will also be held in Mumbai.